EPW – TECNOLOGIA DE EXTRUSÃO, LDA.
Our website address is https://epw.pt
QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Quality Policy reflects the commitment to the Quality Management System and intends to ensure the continuous improvement of EPW – TECNOLOGIA DE EXTRUSÃO, LDA. based on the following assumptions:
• To continuously increase the degree of satisfaction of our customers by providing quality products that meet their needs and expectations;
• To establish partnership relations with distributors allowing our product to reach and establish itself in new markets;
• Continuously improve the quality of our products and services, through the high know-how acquired, in order to achieve excellence and create competitive advantage over the competition
• Promote self-control of the activities as a way to prevent error and leading to accountability of employees for the work performed;
• Promote the continuous training of its employees, with a view to improving the skills of the organization and their personal and professional satisfaction;
• Ensure adequate infrastructures to respond to the continuous growth of the organization;
• Continuously improve the effectiveness of the quality management system, providing cost optimization;
• Ensure the development of cooperative relationships with suppliers to meet the requirements of the parties involved;
• Ensure compliance with customer requirements and other stakeholders, as well as legal and regulatory requirements associated with the manufactured product.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
EPW – TECNOLOGIA DE EXTRUSÃO, LDA determines that data processing shall be subject to the following principles:
• Determination, prior to data collection, of the purposes for the use of data, as well as their conservation and deletion;
• Identification of data subjects (personal and non-personal) and determination of their interests and rights;
• Providing information to the data subjects on the specific purposes for which the data is to be used, the limitation and interruption of use, rectification and storage, deletion of data and the right to object, when the data subjects are not aware of the information;
• Obtaining the authorization of the holder of the personal data for their use, especially when the data will or may be used for the purpose of offering goods and services, even if free of charge, or for analysis and control of their behavior;
• Interruption of the processing of data that have ceased to meet the purposes for which they were collected or when requested by their holders;
• Deletion of data when no longer used or at the request of the owners, subject to the applicable legal/tax permissions;
• Data protection through logical, physical and other security measures.
These principles apply to data collected directly (personal and telephone contacts) or indirectly (postal correspondence, own websites and sociais networks), either in verbal and / or written forms (registration forms / information; postal mail, advertising, emails, posts and others).
EPW – TECNOLOGIA DE EXTRUSÃO, LDA determines that all data held and stored by it must be subject to a lawful, fair and transparent treatment, within the means and security resources installed and the responsibilities instituted.
EPW – TECNOLOGIA DE EXTRUSÃO, LDA reserves the right to change the present data protection policy at any time.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and log into this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and will be deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, some cookies will be set to save your session information and screen view choices. Sign-in cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your session will persist for two weeks. When you log out, your login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or post an article, an additional cookie will be stored in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data it only tells you the content ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Guia, January 10, 2022